You must take some good time out to research about the best possible mattress that is suitable for side sleepers. The memory foam type is the ultimate option which can cost you several hundred dollars so it is worth investing your time in finding the best product to cater for your demanding needs. Most of the best mattress for side sleeper reviews indicates that the Signature Sleep is a top manufacturer and their 12 inch memory foam is the unanimous option for most of the users. It is tested and passed several quality and performance standards and it does have the potential to serve you over a long time.
If you are interested in knowing about the finer details of this mattress, then this one has got enough good points to impress you.
The 4 inch out of the 12 inch consists of 9 ILD memory foam which is also known as the comfort layer of the mattress. It does a fantastic job in relieving the side sleepers from any stress on their pressure points. The manufacturer has given consideration for making it ideally firm for the side sleepers.
The product is manufactured by keeping the 16 CF 1633 federal flammability standards in mind. You must allow a minimum of 48 hours for the mattress to take its proper shape after coming in a compressed form through shipping. Although you can use the product before the 2 day period, but it wouldn’t perform the best of its abilities.
The following advantages should be considered:
- The 9 ILD foam looks well after your shoulder, hips and knee joints. Your spine will be stress free and you will never have any muscle pain complaint.
- The product comes with a productive knit fabric mattress cover.
- The mattress is according to the flammability standards and there wouldn’t be any risk of catching fire where several other competitive products are vulnerable to fire.
- The firmness of the foam is its Unique Selling Point, which is ideally maintained keeping the convenience of side sleepers in mind.
- It has a poly base foam platform which gives users, supplementary cushioning to support them with peaceful nights for years to come.
The following are the cons of this memory foam mattress:
- The firmness might not please all the comfort seekers while sleeping even if they use it with a soft mattress topper.
- The resilience of the mattress starts to deteriorate after a few months of usage. People complaint about sinking in the middle after a few months.
- The mattress is a bit expensive according to some people.
The Sleep Signature comes here with a quality mattress of 12 inch which is feature enriched and guarantees longevity. The comfort is excellent and the best thing is that it looks well after the pressure points of the comfort seeker. The issue is with its extra firmness which doesn’t please everybody.